If you experience an electricity power cut then here’s what you can do to obtain information or give information:
- Phone 105. This is a freephone number and will connect you to a local operator who will inform you of reported problems. No matter who supplies your electricity, use this number.
- Turn off appliances.
- Leave a light on so you know when power is restored.
- Check with neighbours. Are they ok? Do they need help? Can they help you? Is a gas cooker available to boil a kettle for a cuppa or a cuppasoup?
- Careful with those candles please!
- Have you paid your electricity bill? Course you have, they haven’t cut you off!
That number again is 105 and it’s free.
More info on website: www.powercut105.com