Molash Village Hall is a traditional village hall built about 1930. Although extensively refurbished, particularly in the last 2/3 years, it remains a warm, welcoming hall that can be used for many different occasions. A new kitchen and new toilet areas have recently been added to provide clean and tidy facilities. The exterior has just seen new pvc cladding replace wood cladding to the rear of the hall to make it now fully pvc cladded. New pvc rear windows and doors also enhance the appearance and make for easy maintenance. New front doors are being ordered for fitting Autumn 2014 and will further enhance the hall.
The hall interior sports a traditional wood floor to provide a "homely" feel to the place. Electric heaters help to keep users and guests "toasty" warm!
Currently, the hall is used for:
- after school club run by Vicky Martin and her Moonbeams team
- Challock & Molash Gardening Society for illustrated talks, gardening shows and social occasions
- musicians to practise their skills
- childrens' parties to keep the little dears out of the home environment and give mum/dad some space!
- smaller wedding receptions
- Parish Council meetings & the Annual Molash Village Meeting
The hall is available for bookings and is offered at very reasonable rates. Interested to book? Phone Anne Loftus on 01233 740592 for details and more information.