Challock & Molash Gardening Society
Our wonderful Spring Show will be held on Saturday 8th April in Molash Village Hall.
Staging from 6.45 pm and show starting at 7.30 pm.
We will start with a short AGM bringing members up to date with our doings over the past 12 months. It is also membership renewal time so please bring the membership fee of £4.00 pp for your annual membership.
The show classes are:
- Vase of 3 daffodils, any variety or mixed varieties (not mini)
- Vase of tulips, any variety or mixed varieties (not mini)
- Vase of mini bulbs (could be daffodils, tulips, iris or mixed)
- Vase of any perennials
- Three stems of a flowering shrub or tree (all the same)
- Small floral arrangement (flowers need not be from your own garden. It’s the arrangement that counts)
- Flapjacks. Your own choice of ingredients, recipe etc. (May be eaten by attendees on the night!) Get your baking books out.
Please join in and enter one or more classes. Don’t be shy! All classes are judged by attendees in an informal manner designed to be inclusive and fun.
A glass of wine and yummy buffet will be served on the night, and of course the marvellous raffle will tempt you to part with your folding stuff!
PLUS – an extra exciting item: Martin Hook will give a short talk based on one given in 1973 by Canon Rev. Dr Brade-Burks. It covers things historical, geographical and sociological in Challock & Molash. Not be missed by locals!