Super Spring Show
& Social Evening & Short AGM
Mother Nature should “spring” into action and provide us with the first opportunity of the year to display flowers and shrubs plus other categories. Let’s hope the weather is kind to us and gives the gardeners a chance to get gardening!
The classes – max two entries in each. Don’t be shy, enter a class or two.
TO COUNT TOWARDS THE OWEN HAMS CUP:
- Vase of daffodils, any variety or mixed varieties (not mini)
- Vase of tulips, any variety or mixed varieties (not mini)
- Vase of mini bulbs (could be daffodils, tulips, iris or mixed)
- Vase of any perennials
- Three stems of a flowering shrub or tree (all the same)
TO COUNT TOWARDS THE PETER ELSDON CUP:
6. Small floral arrangement (flowers need not be from your garden. It’s the arrangement that counts)
TO COUNT TOWARDS THE W.I CUP:
7. Chocolate Brownies. Your own choice of ingredients, recipe etc. (May be eaten by attendees on the night!!)
8. A Poppy. To be knitted or crocheted following a pattern that will be provided on request. The Poppy will be donated to the KHS for display at the Kent County Show.
Extra event on the night:-
Michael Marlow is a member who moved to Challock about two years. Michael is a very keen gardener with many years experience of creating beautiful gardens. He will give an illustrated talk of some of his work/hobby titled “Fulfilling a dream.” Not to be missed.
Venue – Molash village hall, Pound Lane
Staging from 6.45 to 7.30 pm. Show commences at 7.30.
Glass of vino and refreshments will be served.
One year membership fee of £4.00 pp due on the night.
Ray Loftus 01233 740592
Molash Blossom Ride
This beautiful annual event will be held on Sunday 8th April 2018.
Wytherling Court, Shottenden Lane, Molash, CT4 8HX is the venue again.
Entry forms must be returned to Geoff Jenkins no later than 5th April.
See the “News” section on this website for more details and also for the entry form to download.
The Five Church Walk
This very popular annual walk for charity will take place on Monday 7th May 2018.
The walk will be negotiated in an anti-clockwise direction:- Molash – Challock – Boughton Aluph – Godmersham – Chilham. Participants can start from any church they wish.